Kim Kardashian struggles with cellulite – Yahoo! India News
Los Angeles, Jan 9 (PTI) Socialite Kim Kardashian may have lost her curves in a bid to trim down but that has not helped her get rid of cellulite. And the 29-year-old star has no qualms in accepting the problem, Us magazine reported.
“”I don''t have a problem telling people, ''Hey, look, I have cellulite!''” Kardashian said. “I do everything I can in my power to fix it.
I never said cellulite was cute. But I have it.
I embrace it, I''m okay with it!,” the reality show star said in a radio interview Friday on Atlanta''s Q100. Kardashian also defended her decision to lose weight, saying she is comfortable with her slim frame.
“I looked really toned. I got a lot of flak for that.
''Oh, don''t lose your curves! Why did you lose weight?''.
You look heavier when you''re on TV, so it''s better to get (your weight) down.” And though she made a name for herself as a voluptuous star, “I just wasn''t comfortable in a bikini.
I always wore a sarong. I don''t want to always feel uncomfortable.
” PTI BK.
The skin is the largest living, breathing organ of the body. It acts as an interface between the internal and external environments. It consists of the epidermis, dermis and the hypodermis. The epidermis is the surface layer, the layer that we see. It serves us as the protective layer. The dermis is the middle layer that contains the glands and the connective tissues. This layer helps complete the absorption process by carrying whatever is placed on the epidermis to the deepest part of the skin and throughout the body.
The hypodermis contains the adipose tissues or fat layer. This is the layer that contains your fat cells.
The major functions of the skin are:
1. Protection. The skin serves as a barrier that prevents microorganisms and other substances from entering the body.
2. Regulates Body Temperature. Considerable heat is lost through the skin. Even under conditions of high temperature or exercise, the body temperature remains almost normal.
3. Elimination. The evaporation of perspiration acts to cool the skin. In addition, small amounts of waste product and salt leave the body through sweat.
4. Sensation. Nerve endings in the skin provide the body with a great deal of information about the outside environment.
5. Vitamin D Production. In the presence of sunlight or ultraviolet radiation, a substance in the skin is altered to produce vitamin D, necessary for the absorption of calcium and phosphate from food.
Another function of the skin, that is often overlooked, is its absorption properties. This is the reason why applying transdermal medications (birth control patch, smoking patch, etc..) to the skin is so effective. You can also benefit from the absorption function of the skin with cosmetic lotions, topical treatments, and other applications that benefit the skin.
One benefit that spas capitalize on body wrap treatments. Body wraps are designed to help reduce inches and detoxify the body. Detoxifying your body with body wraps improves your overall wellbeing. Body wraps are also capable of slimming and contouring your physique and can also help shape your body in about an hour. The therapeutic and cosmetic benefits help rid the body of toxins which contribute to reduce inches.
Certain body wrap can help to relieve pain due to injury and illness. Body wraps special formulas contain ingredients that help detach fat lipids from cell walls so that permanent fat loss may occur.
Body wraps are safe and just about anyone can benefit from them for skin conditioning, tightening, pain relief and even fat loss. A home body wrap made with your own body wrap recipes is a unique alternative if you want an inexpensive way to improve skin condition, toning and tightening, and to help relieve joint pain and inflammation. It is recommended that you give yourself a body wrap once every week for up to six weeks – then for maintenance, once a month.
About The Author
Danielle Sims explored her library of alternative health, herbal books, and aromatherapy books and created a blueprint for making her own body wrap formulas at home. Now she offers this information in an e-book entitled Wrap Yourself Slim: Body Wrap Exposed. http://www.wrapyourselfslim.com.
- Say What!? Absorption Rates and Selling Your Home « Better Homes …
- Yoga Ball Upper Body Stretch | Exercise Ball Workouts
- The Sweat of Your Body | Yroma.com
- Autopsy of Matthew Poole's body reveals no foul play contributed …
- Yoga Ball Body Therapy System | Exercise Ball Workouts
- Body Acne Is disgusting – How to Treat It
- Anti Cellulite Herbs – Get Rid Of Unsightly Lumps And Cellulite …
- Want Real Cellulite Solution? 6 True Tips For Cellulite Solution …
- Cellulite Solution – The Horrible Truth About Cellulite
- What is Cellulite and Why Does One Have It? | My Skin Care Samples
- Best Cellulite Removal – Cellulite Removal-Best Method published …
- Cellulite Facts and Myths to Remove Cellulite Effectively | My …
- Body Wraps for Cellulite Removal » Health and Fitness
- Anti Cellulite Cream | dudegeek.com
- MINOTAUR 3 Layer Fish Tail Coat | Hypebeast
- Layer Cake Shiraz 2008, reviewed | Baking Bites
- Inter-Layer Communication Primitives | Free Nokia 5800 Games …
- Classic Accessories 71003-M Deluxe Four Layer Car Cover | Car …
- The Rails and Django models layer Rosseta stone — The Usware Blog …
- DessertStalking » Three Layer Panna Cotta